• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[SEARCH] Free PHP / MySQL Host

Team Manager

Hi,
I'm looking for a free webhost, with at least the following details :

No Ads
Size : 150 MB - ...
Bandwith : 1500 MB - ...
PHP 4/5
MySQL 4/5

Post2Host Is Also Welcome, IF the more posting, the better hosting you can get. Because In the future I'll need loads more size and bandwith... But Then I'd Agree with Ads

Hope To Get Hosted With You soon ;)

grtz

Hi! I can offer as much as:

PLAN: POST-GALLEON
500 MB Disk Space
10 GB Data Transfer
cPanel with Fantastico
Subdomains : 50
Parked Domains : 50
Addon Domains : 50
MySQL Databases : 50
Email Accounts : 50
Setup Fee: 50
Points Required Monthly: 300

Points per thread: 10 points, 6 points and 0 points
Points per reply: 10 points, 3 points, and 0 points
The points earned per thread/reply differs with every forum.

Click here to know how to apply.

cPanel Demo:
http://demo.roalf.net/cpanel
Username: demo
Password: password

So, you can get the above plan for 30 posts a month. If you want other plans, check them out here.

Regards,
RHS

were one of the ONLY hosts that currently has 100% uptime(so far):D
Just look at the other guys:)
our basic plan offers
200mb space
8 GB bandwidth
25 of each feature
150 points to get and 25 a month to keep!

this is much less requirements than other hosts:D
we offer up to 1.5gb space and 40gb bandwidth, so you can expand:D
ALL plans come with:
fantastico
mysql 4.x
php 4.x
rvskins
99% uptime
cpanel

hope to see you there! http://www.123hostingz.com

I am giving 200 mb space 3000 MB bandwidth 10 msg ONLY ONE TIME or text ads and I will give you cpanel latest and Scripts Library( 20+ scripts) if you want more 500 MB 7000 MB bandwidth 100 MSG or google ads there is a lot of options

www.iboware.com

influct said:
were one of the ONLY hosts that currently has 100% uptime(so far):D
Just look at the other guys:)
our basic plan offers
200mb space
8 GB bandwidth
25 of each feature
150 points to get and 25 a month to keep!

this is much less requirements than other hosts:D
we offer up to 1.5gb space and 40gb bandwidth, so you can expand:D
ALL plans come with:
fantastico
mysql 4.x
php 4.x
rvskins
99% uptime
cpanel

hope to see you there! http://www.123hostingz.com

We also have 100% uptime, but this really does not prove a good host. It may prove you are better then the 98%'ers but by no means is it a boasting tool. Further, did you mean 100% uptime completely or did you mean 100% planned uptime, meaning no unknown downtimes? Synced.org has 100% planned uptime, 99.9% overall uptime if you were to include planned down times over the last 6 months. But that is just on two servers. Im just curious how other hosts rate their uptime, thats all. Cheers.

we rate our uptime on what we have so far, according to a 3rd party tool.
we cant plan 100% uptime, no one can, despite the fact were on a cluster at the moment, things can still happen, like dc problems!
I see your point but i do belive 100% uptime is a boasting tool: depending how used.
let me explain, if your not restarting servers to keep them optimal then 100% is a bad thing, but if you use technology to allow you to momenterily shift the load to a different server to restart a server then thats good.
100% shows the host can handle things like hackers, ddos, ect, and does not cram their servers to the point of crashing:)
just my 0.02.

Last edited:
Yurx.Com can offer the following:

Yurx.Com
Plan 4
No-Ads
Requires Posts.
1GB Space.
20GB Bandwidth.
cPanel, MySql, FTP, etc.

You can then upgrade this package to have achieve a desired amount of Space And Bandwidth.

Thanks

Anyone who says they have 100% uptime should be banned from FWS and be taken to the great pits of fire in hel!!

You will NEVER ever have 100% uptime! Even Google don't have 100%! How dare you make that lie?! We need to reboot once in a while and there are connection problems that can't be avoided sometimes.

Liars go to hell! Remember that.

Back