• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

script needed!

dony

hi.anyone know the sript that allows visitors add their sites(links of their pages) to my site automatically.i want to built page that gives links of visitors(with their pages).
i think you understand me!!
thanks.

Free For All

I take it that you are looking for a Free For All links page? There are many scripts like that, you should beable to find one @ free-scripts.net, but not sure.

ý thýnk ý must explain!!

hi friends.
thanks for your replies.i think i must explain exactly what i need.
i need a script that allows visitors store their details(like emails telephone numbers and webpages)in the web site with scripts.but it will be online.do not send me mails to my mailbox.but put it to the page directly.and visitors may view the details.Like the questbook.
i think i do not know the name of script.but if you know please describe me.coz i really do not know about the script name.(so cant search)
thanks.
and sorry for my dump english.
byez.

hmmm.think my english is dumpest all over the world.hahaha.
i need not questbook.
and http://neterizon.net/reference/code/(have no perl scripts)
i need this.
want to put your link to my site then click here.
(when user clicks little form appears and user gives details.)when is everything ok!
you must see.
visitors homepage1(with details like name etc.)
visitors homepage2(with details like name etc.)
sorry if i am spaming.

Back