• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Say GoodBYE to RegisterFLY

Registerfly Isnt Going Anywhere,They are starting there own registar now,enom Just Caned them,There Service Is good priced and nice specials,Support?
Well they have none i have 6 Tickets opened since dec8 Not Answered

Not sure where you're getting your info, but all of that is false. RegisterFly started off in the business as an eNom reseller, and when their relationship with eNom became rotten, they became an ICANN-accredited registrar. Now, because of huge service problems, ICANN has removed their accreditation. Please make sure you have your facts straight before posting - folks like you can be very deceptive to un-knowing users.

I do not see registerfly's site even being up a year from now. At they moment they are pretty much out of business. They may still have an active website, but they are dying a slow painful death.

^^ Agreed. The brand has a negative value now, so it's not like the pieces can be picked up under new management. The company's dead...and good riddance.

If registerfly does not rectify the situation dispute the charge on your credit card.

Thus far, the charge hasn't gone through on my credit card, as such. It's now Monday morning and I entered the details in on Friday.. I'm wondering if their system has an auto-generated receipt, but perhaps it doesn't actually get processed until someone OK's it manually or whatever.. I'm guessing if it was going to get processed, it would have by now.

My concern is that a dodgy company now has my credit card details.. Is it a case of simply 'bad' service in not being helpful, etc, or is it a case of they have ripped people off? How secure am I?

That is bad transfer it as asap. i Suggest namecheap , then again they are a reseller from eNom... but they are better than godaddy as you seen with the domain transfer . XD
Thanks again !

Back