• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

saw this and laughed

Right, they really should change the picture.
The worst thing is it's being displayed in the main page.

I think he legitimately looks happy and excited for coming across what seems to be a super deal on webhosting.

If only we could all find such happiness...

Something to ponder, no?

I have no idea why, but I have the vision of him just nailing someone in Counter-Strike and yelling, "gotcha bitch!"

But yeah, man, don't strain so much over happiness dude. I havent been that happy looking in front of a computer in my life.

The woman's far hand isn't visible except around the shoulder. I think she shoved something up his ---.

That's gross! However, I agree that could cause his expression....

That's a good description..I could imagine that it could because he farted or she farted. I also think it could be something he is seeing on his screen too. There is more than one possibility to that scenario. I was thinking it could be that they are watching something on T.V. or watching a movie as well.

That is what I think of the picture. Does anyone agree with that?....

Back