• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Save $250 on Shared and Reseller Hosting

ManXP

First of all, please let me say a big "Thank you" for your interest in this post. Being a webmaster and updating several popular websites myself, I know how difficult and time consuming host searches are. I'm very excited to announce that you can finally get the hosting which is designed by real webmasters for other webmasters like you.

DimeReseller, established in 2005 and acquired by web software development company in June 2010, now offers premium shared and reseller hosting packages designed to meet and exceed professional webmaster needs.

Shared cPanel hosting starts at only $1.50 per month (NO tricks or extra fees), and includes everything you will ever need to succeed in website development and promotion. Our team is aware of enormous competition between today's webmasters, and we realize that money-saving now is more important than ever. If you order ANY package for 6 months, you get 1 month free. Or order the same package for 12 months and get 2 months free.

Some of most popular packages are listed below:

***Advanced***
- 1 GB disk space
- 10 GB monthly bandwidth
- 2 hosted domains
- 10 parked domains
$3.00 per month and lower!

***RESELLER 1***
- 10 GB disk space
- 100 GB monthly bandwidth
- Unlimited hosted domains
- Unlimited parked domains
$10.00 per month and lower!

As you may expect from premium hosting service, all packages come with unlimited emails, databases, FTP accounts, and a truckload of other exciting features. But it's just a sample list, and many more superior cPanel packages are available on our website.

But if you are looking for even more fantastic savings, why don't you take a minute to visit our crazy discounts page for first-class hosting service at no-frills prices? A minute of your time will save up to $250 for webhosting service. It's no secret that in some situations you may need a very special service to satisfy your hosting needs. If it happens, build your own hosting package at a price you want to pay!

We understand that you may still have additional questions or comments, so please simply contact us, and we will get back to you as soon as possible. You are welcome to reply to this thread, send a private message, or submit contact form and one of our friendly sale representatives will be glad to answer all questions you may have.

We are looking forward to serve you!
DimeReseller Team

Back