• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Satellite image of where you live

Yea its really good. You can zoom right into the grand canyon, then tilt it and see everything in 3D.

Ericsson, you posted a link to my satellite photo. Apparently everybody lives where I live... :)

Trying out Google Earth right now, looks great.

Peo said:
Ericsson, you posted a link to my satellite photo. Apparently everybody lives where I live... :)

Trying out Google Earth right now, looks great.
Woops, I searched and just copied and pasted the link :p

When you search, don't forget to click on "Link to this page" on the top right, it'll update the URL in the url box and you can copy and paste from there.

Google Earth is great! Only problem is, they need to update thier photos. Some of them are two or three years old. :(

The dug up old threads always kind of intrigue me. Often times it's like the offending member actually joined to search out a specific old post just to post in it, and then never return.

It sounds ridiculous, but it seems to happen a lot.

Ok, now that I know where you all live ...I'm coming over for some pizza and brews ..haha

Back