• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

SanFran legalizing weed?

$50/ounce tax if legalized, Ouch

Uhh, I would still buy it through my connects if it were legalized.

I'd just smoke it anywhere.

Unless the article says you have to furnish proof of the tax being paid upon request by a police officer or something. I didn't read it. That $50 tax is 2/3 the price of an ounce of midrock around here.

Oh right, so their reasons for finally allowing it is that they can make ----ing money off it? For that reason alone, I hope it stays illegal. It just means anyone who can currently get their hands on it, will continue with that suit making it useless.

I hope they don't start making this a trend. Weed is abused so much, just like alcohol. People see it as a harmless drug in terms of having a few too many pulls or just that one more drink without thinking. It will just lead to even more abuse. I don't want to be one of the millions of people who have to pick up the peices (If this was to be repeated within the UK that is.)

Back