• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Saidcom Datacenter Down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:( While I do agree with you for change DC, I am going to wait a day or two and see what happens. I see if I can get another server from Galaxy Solutions but hosted in MarquisNet.

Will they charge extra? I'm up for that aswell as saidcom is not the best of Data Centers! I've only been with galaxy-Solutions for like 1 week. I've seen they have Richard from the UK, would be nice to even talk to him to see whats going on! Being in the UK is hard, but Richard is from the UK i'm sure of it

Craig

I am from the UK to :D

I have been with Galaxy Solutions for 3 months now and I have to say I like them very much. It depends what server type you had like budget 1 etc depends on what datacenter you are at. (I think anyway)

Hey guys, I know this isn't a "dedicated offer" section but it's the least I can do for all the clients that want to switch DC's. I have some servers available in Peer1 (Los Angeles), and Savvis/Databank(Texas). It's the least I can do but if anyone really wants to switch datacenters, I can try and assist. Just contact me via PM.
-----------------
No new updates on the datacenter :(

Thanks for the offer, but I rather stay with Galacy Solutions until we all know what is happening, you never know it may not be as bad as it says :)

As stated by Patrick, there is a possibility of it not being back up. Lv3servers is taking steps with a new data center to start offering servers starting monday.

All current customers will be refunded in the event that it does not come back up and we will be offering all of those customers $5 off our premium servers located in Texas as a refugee special.

If you are a current customer wishing to go with a premium server located in Texas, please contact me at dimitri@lv3servers.com and I will be able to match you a similar server for a small difference in price which can be setup and running on monday.

Submitted a ticket to GS no reply as of yet, anyone gotta contact number for there Support GUY richard in the UK?

Craig

Just goes to show the support you get from some server hosts when an email costs $0.00, come on Galaxy, a responce would be conciderate of you

hmmmmmmmmmm

There's something not right about this!!!! Wat is going that we aint allowed to know about then?

Craig

Guys come on. Think here.

Instead of responding to your cries for information via e-mail with no real information to give, they are simply trying to figure out that information and get a story straight first. If they had something new to tell you, they would email you. Come on now, wait like the rest of us.

They can't e-mail us because our server is down? :confused4 Reason why i've opened a ticket yeah! Not hard to type a reply?

Craig

Craig, this is the last time i'm gonna tell you. Now you are simply spamming up my thread. Galaxy Solutions is trying to find the verdict to this issue. They cannot do so when they have pouring requests for information flooding their helpdesk. I think finding out what the hell is going to happen with their massive allotment of servers is far more important then e-mailing you back saying "We have no updates" to the 1000 tickets you have probably already sent. That's all, when there are updates either: Dimitri, Patrick, Richard or Myself will post them here - okay? That should be the end of it.

Regards,
Joe

Craigory, it is a very difficult situation for galaxy and ourselves at this time. I am sure they are not replying to you because they are using all of their resources trying to make sure your server goes up.

Downtimes beyond few hours is never a good thing, hope you get it resolved however. I think you providers should provide more detailed explanations of what is exactly going on however, instead of trying to tell everyone how difficult the situation is. 24 hours of downtime is just not good enough.

Joe, I'm sure you meant well but you shouldn't use this occasion for getting new clients. ;)

Good luck.

yeah, ive always felt that the true measure of a company is how they deal with a REAL crisis, and i would think this counts as that, I hopw none of you are too badly effected, if your servers are not back online by tomorrow, and you simply need someone to answer the FLOOD of tickets with the information, or to make some calls, get in touch, id be more than happy to help you out :) Youve all been helpful in your time, and i think i mentioned something to richard about doing people a good turn, so seriously from like 1:00 pm till 6:00pm UK time im willing help you :)

Hi James, I'm not exactly getting clients..

I got prices from the datacenter, and wasn't going to attempt to make profit from the refugees, it was just my goodwill toward the situation :)

I hope you understand.

Regards,
Joe

AMC :: Helpings such ticket floods will do no good for the owners of LV3, and Galaxy. Please let the situation resolve itself, and not get on their nerves :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back