• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Saddam Hussein sentenced to hang

Oh my God! The Saddam Show! Great idea, every day the show is broadcast live to millions of people in the UK, USA and Europe and people call in and request what they would like to be done to Saddam. At the start of the show, the viewing audience are given 5 choices, they must then call the number and vote for one of the five choices. Each call costs $1, run the show for a few months and that is a lot of money you have, which you can then donate to the people affected by Saddam Hussein.

First show would have the following choices:

1. Saddam will be tied down while a Bear has sex with him.
2. He must drink a pint of semen collected from a Pig.
3. Dress him up like a clown and throw balloons filled with cow ---- and piss.
4. Have a boxing match with Condoleeza Rice.
5. Cut off his Penis.

Note that none of the choices must lead to his death, he must be kept alive for the show to be a success.

-EDIT-

I called him to discuss the show and he was so afraid of being put on the show, he is starting to act like a peaceful man - "I call on all Iraqis, Arabs and Kurds, to forgive, reconcile and shake hands." Saddam, listen to me, you're gonna be a Star, baby!

Last edited:
The first would be pretty hard, unless he has a bear fettish.
The second would be good.
The third.. who cares? People volunteer to do that.

I say do #1,#2 & #5.

I think everyone is focusing on the methods so much, and understanably so. But really, the end result is all the same, and in the grand scheme of things, doesn't make a difference. He's going to be dead either way.

Back