• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

SA-MP Host

Elite Chris

I need a cheap SA-MP host. I need to have at least 26 players to be on the server. Preferred US or Canada server that allows to be paid with PayPal.

I've ran it before and it's actually fairly low load on the server compared to other games.

Our pricing for it would be $1.50/slot which is well over your budget. In order to get this game hosted you will need that kind of budget. $5-$10 is simply too low

Oh well, I was seeing if I could get a cheap US SA-MP Host. I can get a 26 player slot for $18 or even 36 player slot for $21.

You guys lost my business.

Actually he has been in business for over a year and he is one of the main coders for SA-MP.

For the prices you are wanting, I could get a 100 Player slot for that price.

Actually he has been in business for over a year and he is one of the main coders for SA-MP.

For the prices you are wanting, I could get a 100 Player slot for that price.

Any idea of who you are actually talking about for both those claims?

Then why not go with him? We are only trying to provide a quality service, Avail is one of the best GSP I know. And what do you do? Shove it in our faces. We have given our offers; there was no need to say what you said.

thanks for the comments Rich I appreciate it :)

as far as that whole thing goes I know you can get one for that price, you can get ANYTHING for a lower price. Then again that is why I have very few people complaints on the servers I do sell for gaming purposes. I run a tight ship and people are willing to pay for quality. Let someone else have the nickel per slot clients I am all set.

That aside Avail are you the one being talked about by Chris92?

All we got was used to and yada yada, no harm mate but you have a lot to go for since they went right past your post!

You guys had the right prices. I was using a euro conversion not pounds. I figured that out when I was charged $15 more than what I thought. Oh well. Sorry Richard. I wish I would of went to you :(

Ok, Thanks for this threade, since I read it like the day you have posted I have only been playing SA;MP :D
Really fun, never heard about it befor untill now I have been going on the RP servers

cheap samp servers

if your looking for fast, cheap servers,

i buy my servers from rockstar-host

they are great.
the 50 slot server (based in los angeles) is $3 a month ($36 a year)

they also come with clan web hosting and 1 free domain, which is good

I recommend Avail. Back in the day (like 2 years ago...man i feel so old) when I worked for RTG I had the honor of prodding his knowledge about game servers and this man knows his stuff. I've never been able to use his service because I've never had the need, but If i wanted to host a multi-college "LAN" party (like might come up here in a year or so ;)) I wouldn't even question my provider, it'd be Avail.

Speaking of that, in a few minutes they'll be a PM coming your way, need to ask a question to ya about a "Lan" party (I quote LAN cause while it's groups at a college, it's multiple colleges on the same day and thus not the same group :p).

Above two posts....this thread is from MAY.

Nick - I highly suggest not bringing up old threads to (clearly) self promote yourself.

Schools out, and it shows!

Back