• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Rydle Free Web Hosting: 250MB/5GB, email, MySQL, PHP, cPanel, Fantastico and more

when I try and sign up I always get a bunch of errors, I am signing up with my own domain, and I am not sure whats wrong i think its cause I have a - in the domain, anyone can help me? lol

RydelOnline.com said:
RYDLE.COM

Rydle.com Free Web Hosting:
cPanel
Fantastico De Luxe
250MB Disk Space
5GB Transfer (bandwidth)
10 Email Addresses
5 Parked Domains
1 Addon Domain
2 MySQL Databases
Web Stats
IP Blocking
Password Protected Directories
Custom Error Pages
and more

In exchange for this service, all you have to do is place our banner on your website.

Accounts are setup instantly- no waiting around!

\

Dammit

Warning: socket_connect() Host lookup failed [-10004]: No address associated with name in /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Accounting.php.inc on line 102

Warning: socket_write() unable to write to socket [32]: Broken pipe in /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Accounting.php.inc on line 108

Warning: socket_write() unable to write to socket [32]: Broken pipe in /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Accounting.php.inc on line 110

Warning: socket_write() unable to write to socket [32]: Broken pipe in /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Accounting.php.inc on line 112

Warning: socket_read() unable to read from socket [107]: Transport endpoint is not connected in /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Accounting.php.inc on line 115

Warning: array_keys(): The first argument should be an array in /home/rydle/public_html/ihost/order/checking.php on line 104

Warning: socket_connect() Host lookup failed [-10004]: No address associated with name in /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Accounting.php.inc on line 102

Warning: socket_write() unable to write to socket [32]: Broken pipe in /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Accounting.php.inc on line 108

Warning: socket_write() unable to write to socket [32]: Broken pipe in /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Accounting.php.inc on line 110

Warning: socket_write() unable to write to socket [32]: Broken pipe in /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Accounting.php.inc on line 112

Warning: socket_read() unable to read from socket [107]: Transport endpoint is not connected in /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Accounting.php.inc on line 115

Warning: array_keys(): The first argument should be an array in /home/rydle/public_html/ihost/order/checking.php on line 120

Warning: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/rydle/public_html/ihost/order/checking.php on line 135

Warning: array_keys(): The first argument should be an array in /home/rydle/public_html/ihost/order/execute.php on line 25

Warning: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/rydle/public_html/ihost/order/execute.php on line 29

There was a problem creating your account, please try again

very big problem

It wud take long to explain my situation but can you please delete account using domain:'mgcz.info'

the offert looks pretty good, only one problem: i observed the uptime for almost about two weeks and this has happened every day. lots of downtimes. more downtimes on the forum section and quiet a lot of downtime on accessing the hosted sites or official site at more than 3 random hours each day. when this host opened free hosting offert, it was great, now it still is great but much less of high uptime.

magnum35 said:
the offert looks pretty good, only one problem: i observed the uptime for almost about two weeks and this has happened every day. lots of downtimes. more downtimes on the forum section and quiet a lot of downtime on accessing the hosted sites or official site at more than 3 random hours each day. when this host opened free hosting offert, it was great, now it still is great but much less of high uptime.

That was out of my control. The server will be online 99.9% of the time from now on. Also, you haven't been watching the uptime for two weeks. The free hosting has been open for one week. Please stop lying and complaining.

Last edited:
Error : That domain name is already taken, please choose another.
domain name is: mgcz.info
help me plz -.-

It says problem creating account, try again?

Please help, tell me how to fill in the forum correctly.

granddbz said:
Why are you racist against asians? I live in America, but I just don't see why all hosts are so racist.

70% of hackers are located in Asia. Therefore, by restricting Asian traffic we have a lower chance of getting hacked.

Back