• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

RSS bug?

RadixHosting

I'm using RSS to check new threads in certain fora on this board. Because I was too lazy to install an RSS client and because combining RSS and email in the same application seemed efficient, I'm using Outlook 2007 for my RSS feeds.

Mostly, it works as it should: When a new thread is opened, I'll notice that in my Outlook. After clicking the "visit page" link in the RSS item, I delete it.

Sometimes however, I wake up in the morning and see one or more RSS items (marked as new/unread) from older threads that I have already read (and replied to).

I was wondering if anyone else is having this problem? In that case it might be a vBulletin issue. If I'm the only one, it's probably an Outlook issue (assuming I'm the only one on this board lame enough to use it for RSS).

Thanks,
Josh

Back