• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Ron Siegel

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's banned from here, has been for ages now. He used to have a site with a message board, if the site is still up the board probably is too. You'd probably be able to find him there. Anyone remember what his URL was?

Banned?

He's been banned? Really?

What crime did he commit here on this board?

I know, he liked to bash people's threads, but got banned?

Last edited:
I've only caught bits and pieces of what happened, I wasn't here when it all played out. Something was said in a thread about Standard Internet, Ron apparently blew up at one or more members, threatening bodily harm, then was either banned or willingly left (I've heard both). I'd love to see the thread, to read Ron's grand finale, I'm sure it would make for good entertainment.

I've explained what happened and why he was banned in a thread when all of this happened. You can search for it if you like to read it.

We don't allow discussions about him or any other banned persons. If you have any questions, contact me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back