• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Rome: Total War

Johnson

i love c&y
NLC
I just discovered this ridiculously amazing game. It would be even more amazinglyier if I could get one of the freaking lord of the rings mods to work.
3.jpg

It is not as good as you may think it is. I have to speed up the gameplay in order to get a decent game happening, otherwise it's so slow. It takes ages to move the characters around.

It is not as good as you may think it is. I have to speed up the gameplay in order to get a decent game happening, otherwise it's so slow. It takes ages to move the characters around.

That's the point, it's pretty accurate in how battles were fought then. It's more of a strategic game than blind action.

I played Medieval: Total War... wasn't that enamored with it. I get annoyed by all the micromanagement, even though you can pause and give orders and such.

Yeah its an amazing Game Johnson, the battle simulator is the same as all the historic programs use as its so accurate. Its also pretty accurate as to running an empire as well. If you can get the expansion pack to work, thats good too.

Medieval total war 2 (the newer one) is also really good, but the original one isnt great ill agree.

oh, and i reckon greens will win, as if you look, they also have blues on there side :p

Yeah its an amazing Game Johnson, the battle simulator is the same as all the historic programs use as its so accurate. Its also pretty accurate as to running an empire as well. If you can get the expansion pack to work, thats good too.
The way it all works is realistic, but the names and stuff isn't.

Back