• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Rogers @Home WebSpace

Rating of Rogers @Home WebSpace from 1 to 10

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 14.3%

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

Gary King

I just want some opinions about the Rogers @Home WebSpace service that you get with their cable program.

Last edited:
They're actually pretty good, and I don't think they care if you store legit media there.

Roger's @Home Webspace

Rogers <------ TV cable systems

@Home <------ Internet provider

Webspace <----- well, u know

get it now?

Originally posted by roblev
for whoever wants them!

^^^^ look up ^^^^

rogers gives 10 mb of ftp/web space. FAST ftp. They give frontpage extensions and some other stuff. This webspace is fast, try it out.

Rogers @Home doesn't really offer THAT much compared to others, but probably they're good cuz they don't care about what you have on your sites, like warez etc .....

They've got 10 megz/@Home account, but each cable modem you got, you can have up to 7 account, I think.

So that's what roblev is trying to say. He'll make accounts which have 10 megz for ppl to use, since he probably isn't @ his limit of accounts, rite ?

For people who don't live in canada, rogers@home is an internet service on cable(i guess you knew that). Their webhosting servers are not on cable ;)
They provide 10mb per account, you can have up to 7 accounts. They are fast, absolutely reliable and have ftp. They have no scripting what so ever. You must subscribe to their service to use their hosting. I have rogers@home and have a small site i use for images. It's pretty fast.

Don't worry about joining them unless you are a subscriber to their service.

Just trying to clear things up.

nope. they filed for bankruptcy protection three weeks ago. to my knowledge they have not went bankrupt. if they ever did, rogers said that they would buy out the @home internet block assigned to rogers and keep rogers@home running.

Back