• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

RIP whoever just got murked

Gonna look like this?

ar15-barbie.jpg

:p

More like this one, but for about half the price (link to product page) at a local gun store. Well, this or an AK-47. Another store has an AK47 (7.62x39mm) for $400, and a 75-round drum magazine for $150. AK-74's are .22's like AR-15's, but I've found they're more expensive.

Last edited:
More like this one, but for about half the price (link to product page) at a local gun store. Well, this or an AK-47. Another store has an AK47 (7.62x39mm) for $400, and a 75-round drum magazine for $150. AK-74's are .22's like AR-15's, but I've found they're more expensive.

Mmmm... looks like there are some corrections to be done:

AK-74 is a 5.45mm (5.45x39mm) gun unless converted
the AR-15 is 5.56mm NATO (5.56x45mm) (again unless converted) and is not fully automatic (it's not an assault rifle as some may think)
AK-47 is 7.62x39mm as stated

You'll get a lot more punch with the 7.62 round and if the other guns are converted to .22, don't buy them .22 is a crappy round, it wouldn't stop someone who really want's to hurt you

Proof? Take a look here:
http://world.guns.ru/
and look at this pic of the .22LR against the .45ACP (a handgun round)
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e3/22-45.jpg

Mmmm... looks like there are some corrections to be done:

AK-74 is a 5.45mm (5.45x39mm) gun unless converted
the AR-15 is 5.56mm NATO (5.56x45mm) (again unless converted) and is not fully automatic (it's not an assault rifle as some may think)
AK-47 is 7.62x39mm as stated

You'll get a lot more punch with the 7.62 round and if the other guns are converted to .22, don't buy them .22 is a crappy round, it wouldn't stop someone who really want's to hurt you

Proof? Take a look here:
http://world.guns.ru/
and look at this pic of the .22LR against the .45ACP (a handgun round)
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e3/22-45.jpg
I'm well aware of the exact calibers of the guns, .22 was an approximation. Also, the .45 round you posted is a hollowpoint. hollowpoints mushroom, causing greater damage than the standard round ... Also, you posted a picture of the .22 LONG, which is in fact a ----ty round. Look at the difference in velocity between a 5.56 (.223) NATO round and a .22LR. Once more, if you're posting pictures, here's the .22LR next to the 5.56mm NATO (again, .223)

I grew up around guns, dude. And the AR-15 may not be fully automatic, but I'm a great shot. Don't need to waste ammo. Also, see "walking the trigger" as made famous by speed paintball.

Last edited:
I'm well aware of the exact calibers of the guns, .22 was an approximation. Also, the .45 round you posted is a hollowpoint. hollowpoints mushroom, causing greater damage than the standard round ... Also, you posted a picture of the .22 LONG, which is in fact a ----ty round. Look at the difference in velocity between a 5.56 (.223) NATO round and a .22LR. Once more, if you're posting pictures, here's the .22LR next to the 5.56mm NATO (again, .223)

I grew up around guns, dude. And the AR-15 may not be fully automatic, but I'm a great shot. Don't need to waste ammo. Also, see "walking the trigger" as made famous by speed paintball.

Guess it was a great misunderstanding since for me .22 refers to .22LR and not anything else...

The fact that the AR-15 is not fully auto was not directed at you (since you're buying it, I figured you'd know) but at the others who may get confused with the AR part of the name

Guess it was a great misunderstanding since for me .22 refers to .22LR and not anything else...

The fact that the AR-15 is not fully auto was not directed at you (since you're buying it, I figured you'd know) but at the others who may get confused with the AR part of the name

Oh alrighty, no problemo here then.

Back