• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

RIP Eddie Guerrero

Yeah, I don't expect a lot of people to know who he is, but I'm a redneck Albertan, I grew up on wrestling, and this shocked me.

The thing about Eddie is that he used to be...well, an addict. Alcohol, painkillers, stuff like that, he was always packing it away. It ruined his life.

But he got clean. He beat all his demons and made amends with his family, and he was sober for about 4 years. And then he goes and dies at 38. It's really not fair. Had this happened 5 or 6 years ago, I would not have been surprised, but this just blew me away.

I was about to say something a bit rude, but I respect that he cleaned up his act. I have never heard of him personally, but I'm sure many will miss him.

Ciao

I hadn't kept up with it for a while. I was watching up until Goldberg got less popular. He lives in my hometown, or used to. Or somewhere close. I don't know. He sat next to me on a plane one time. He's a cool guy.

Guerrero was cool too. He'll be missed by many a person.

I havent watched wrestling for years, but Guerrero was a cool dude, he seemed. Always thought he was a 'roid addict, and by the looks of his past, I may have been right. Too bad that he hit bottom when he was just getting clean. He will certainly be missed.

Tree NC said:
I hadn't kept up with it for a while. I was watching up until Goldberg got less popular. He lives in my hometown, or used to. Or somewhere close. I don't know. He sat next to me on a plane one time. He's a cool guy.

Guerrero was cool too. He'll be missed by many a person.

Wow, you met Goldberg? :biggrin2: did he give you a little spear tackle after he left the plane? :p

R.I.P Eddie Guerrero! :cry2:

Back