• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

"revoluntionary" ??

allanh

Bankai
NLC
I understand it is just an advertisement ploy, however, I find it quite hilarious that just about every webhost claims that it has "revolutionized" the industry and "state-of-the-art" has also been repeated on just about every host's website:p

These terms seem to become unmeaningful if everyone just says the same things (like cut-and-paste)

utcrazy said:
They probably were. Your name is teh lamex0r. :p muhahaha

And your use of 7|-|3 1337 skills is horrid. Its 7|-|3 L4/\/\350R not teh lamex0r :p.

English translation:
And your use if the LEET skills is horrid. Its the lamexor not teh lamexor :p.

Apparently, hosts have only 3 options. They must either revolutionise the industry, lead the industry, or both. :p

Heh, all's fair in love, war and marketing... or so I hear. :)

I revolutionize customer expectations. So I guess I'm lame too. And the lamex0r isn't leet, it's replacing the with teh, a fashionable statement amungst disses, and lame with lamex0r, the o with a 0. A couple leet examples, but not entire leet.

Back