• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

review this please...

rapmaster

ok well I've been developing this site for a while and have decided to release this version for review as it includes a bandwidth efficent php layout I designed and a few other things I made. This is the planned layout for a site me and NC_TOM will be opening soon. Here's the url, if it doesn't work try it again later as it is on my personal web server and I dont keep it running 24/7

http://24.28.54.99

It looks good :classic2: except I can't read the left nav bar...maybe try changing the BG to black?

8/10

the left nav bar is black, humm I'll change it around so its more compatible as its been made to be more compatible with IE than other browsers.

Originally posted by rapmaster
the left nav bar is black, humm I'll change it around so its more compatible as its been made to be more compatible with IE than other browsers.
I'm using Mozilla 0.9.8, hold on i'll check it in IE.

[edit]
Looks really good in IE.
8.5/10

Last edited:
thx, I made the links bold to make them easyer to read plus help them sitck out. I appreciate all the input as I've also change the color system to be a combo CSS and standard tag stuff so it will look alright in both IE and Netscape/Motzilla

It seemed just a little too basic to me. You also should lose the overline effect on your links. I don't like the sidescroll in 800x600 either. :angry2:

It still looks pretty screwed up in Mozilla. You should check your css. For one, you left out all the # before the colors. I didn't bother to check what else you left out.

Lose the overline on hover too.

Last edited:
Back