• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Review this design

it's not bad. a decent design. the footer seems to wander a bit too far to the left on the homepage though. cool link to top of page from the bottom. i like the style of the nav at the right - very simple and understandable - and the single google add is a good look too. the 'what is epichost' link is great too. good link names and order of links on main horizontal nav too. interesting search facility.

as for the main page content and the horizontal bar of google ads ... these seem a bit messy. sorry i can't describe the feeling in much more detail. keep up the good work.

Templates fine, but has been abused, blending colours so they are hard to read for links is a bad thing as you don't really want to give credit.

And does the site actually have a way to rate what it says? Which is badly done as avatars overlap ratings.

In my first look it seems to me too complicated and I didn't want to read anything.You may lower the font size or should have topic font standard to have a good look..

Looks pretty good. I like the site but I think you should try to make your own design, I might not be successful but you might be. Looks nice, user friendly, helpful. 7.8/10

Back