• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Review Site: SimplySearch4it! - Redesigned

Now this is more like it,

I might suggest making the main category listings more easier to read, bold?

the games are what I have collected over the past 4 years since I have been online. They are all free games that I have found that sites allow you to use on your own site. I can't remember what sites I had got them of though.

Thanks for all your good comments, I had reviews from other forums that have all been good. The only place I have had not so good reviews so far is codingforums.

Lester128 said:
Well done, and I was interested in your site from Seo point of view, PR is 6. How did you do that? Backlinks almost?

Where did you see the PR6. What tool did you use, I would really like to know as when I last checked the site it went from a PR5 to a PR4, which I was not very impressed about. So I would like to know where it mentions that PR6.

I would like further comments so keep them comming in.

Thanks!

I am not a beginner and the site is definately a PR 4 for the homepage at http://www.simplysearch4it.com

Some of the other sub domains pages that I have mentioned are PR3's.

I am trying to get the site back to a PR5 like it was before the recent PR update. I just hadn't done any marketing to the site for about 8 month's or more and now I am starting to do a little more.

I have also had this site for around 4 years, which has come from nothing and has now turned into this. I have been involved in affiliate marketing and other marketing plus web designing for 4 around 4 years. I will not say that I am the best, but I am getting better and do actually make my living online.

I had quit my job just over 2 years ago and have been making a good living online for around 3 years.

The sides are grey but I would suggest switching to white instead as there's quite a lot of colors being used already. The layout seems fine but I think you can bring the tone of the top banner down a few knots. That will blend the other components of the website together better.

I love it!

I may be retarded though, but how do you submit a link?
I didn't see one link on the site for a new link submission. Might want to add that to your top nav bar.

You are not retarded, lol.

I only accept article submissions at the moment. I will never accept shopping datafeed submissions.

I may in the future accept new free online game submissions.

Also, I do not accept any new web directory submissions, but am looking to accepting again in about 3 - 6 months time.

The sides are grey but I would suggest switching to white instead as there's quite a lot of colors being used already. The layout seems fine but I think you can bring the tone of the top banner down a few knots. That will blend the other components of the website together better.

Thanks for your comments, I think the top banner blends in nice so I would haveto disagree with you on toning it down. I few others said it is just right also.

Also, when choose the grey border background margin color, what every you want to call it, I thought that grey would be best so it looks like a background margin color and not really part of the main sites content / page, if you get what I mean.

I could change it to white, but then I have large areas of white on most of the site and it will mix in with that a little to much and does look quite odd. I had tried it and didn't really like it.

I look forward to more comments though.

Keep them comming.

Back