• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Review Project-Linux 1.1

its ok - by my standards.. but my standards are pretty weird...

the header doesn't really match the coloum scheme..i don't like iframes.. and the menu almost scared me.. why does it flash when you put your mouse over it.. well i find it way too big... but apart from that its all good

it flashes because im using hyper cells , javascript . I will see what i can do about the menu size , and do u want me to change the header graphic ?

i know what hyper cells are.. just don't really like 'em..

the header just doesn't fit the design.. kinda like it was transferred from another..

I feel generous today, so I made you a header hope you like it.

Attachments

• projectlinuxbanner.jpg
    projectlinuxbanner.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 39
I don't think you don't have enough color variation. Its kinda dull to look at although the layout design is quite organized.

And more:

I'm on a 15'' monitor and this iFrame really makes me nervous because the "usable area" of your site is shrinked with it. I.e. on 17 monitor maybe it looks ok, but not on 15.
Next, your footer frame is made fixed, right? I cant see the top bottom something about woltlab (with wrong url :p).
You could also make your menu cells as links.
In general, color scheme is not bad.

Regards

fimi is working on PLD 2.0 , and working on the scripting , once its done it will be 100% better, if only i could find a good host :(

To gt14

To gt14

Sorry for offtopic post.
But I've been trying to PM you for over week now in reply to your PM but your box is still full; no one can PM you.
You did not check your email recently either, I think.

thanks

Back