• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

review pbxanime.com

- Umm what can I say... the design is very cluttered
- The tables are weird looking
- Poor color scheme (Yellow and Orange?!?)
- Where is the yaoi? (Just kidding)

Overall: 45%

are you talkn about the top nav if so how could i fix it. and i like the colors so i'm not changing that.

The content tables look bad and the colors are an eyesore. Sorry, if you don't want to take advice prepare for very few visitors.

I like the mustard colours going on there :)
the news/content header doesn't look right with that bend in it.
The main graphic is nice and the tables look ok to me, maybe use a smaller font for the news/updates section tables

there's more to the site and diff layouts than the front one go to the animes section and pick a anime. that layout is diff.

At least you aren't trying to scam people anymore. :devious2:

Anywho, I like the overall layout. Although, the logo (I think it's the logo) looks a little...cluttered, I guess.

I like it though.

Marginally better. If I were you I would work on spelling and other silly rules to make your page look for more professional.

I will provide these additional suggestions:

- The text will look better if unbolded. You can bold some but not all of it. Keep it consistent too. (http://glomar.net/gc is an example of where I have good text format)
- Use one consistent design
- Loads very slowly (If I were you I would start looking for another host)

+header is kinda different than just a reg. banner like other pages
-content box needs spicing up
-how do i navigate :confused: (why not put nav on the big blue section on the left side?
-the top should be as wide as the whole page, it'll look better
+updates daily
-you've got the same lovinghentai banner from top to bottom

rating: 6.3/10

Back