• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Review of Waveweb.com

hostmasti

I didn't believe the price, but when i took this service, i never looked back.
I would definitely recommend waveweb.com - I host my site with them and I've spent quite a lot of time looking for hosts and found them to be the best.
I just want to thank at waveweb.com for their fantastic support, The control panel is easy to use with a lot of free stuff, no downtime that I know of, Keep up the good work!

Till now i had opened around 30 support tickets, Within 20 minutes Support had responded with a solution. Support is very good, no other hosting companies will give a support like waveweb.com as i know.
you guys work so hard! If you need offline support? they will also provide support through one of their messenger.

waveweb.com automated order system will setup your new account instantly. You're issued your new username and password immediately They are pretty cheap and I think they're pretty reasonable ... I've been very pleased so far. "I am very happy to have found Waveweb because of the level of support and the quality of hosting. The hosting is both fast and reliable, and my questions are always answered very quickly. I would recommend Waveweb to anyone.

Ok, thanks I've recieved the domain name you have hosted by them. (He doesn't wish to post it in public)

Thanks for the review. It is always nice to hear positive reviews about the providers. Don't forget to follow up your review. Have a nice go with them in future also.

Back