• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Review my vB Design

i like it, but try to tidy up the group headers, looked like the anti-alizing slipped a bit:)

also apply a slight gradient to them (or if there is one, maybe a bit more noticeable) the solids there contrast a bit much with the header.

its got some good potential and if its tidied up a bit then yes: i think you could sell it.

EDIT: noticed the borders on the forum/topic/posts/latest post is a little off, im guessing this is due to this being a mockup:) try using photoshops built in tables function, its great.

It's nice, I really like the colours.
But the inner shadow looks awfull! Remove it at once..

pirate2pirate2pirate2

You will get another pirate once the inner shadow is gone..

Not bad, but I think it'd be better off as a free theme. Of course, you could sell it if you want to, it's quite good.

It's nice, I really like the colours.
But the inner shadow looks awfull! Remove it at once..

pirate2pirate2pirate2

You will get another pirate once the inner shadow is gone..

Lol, thanks. but...what inner shadow are you talking about? there's only one at the top is that the one you mean? if so, I'll see what I can do about it.

Not bad, but I think it'd be better off as a free theme. Of course, you could sell it if you want to, it's quite good.

I don't think I'll be selling it, mainly because it ain't coded. just fixing some kinks on it, and learning how to code templates actually so maybe in the future I'll sell it.

nice and sharp design... liked it...

Thank you ashish.

Sorry Joe but I don't like it, the font's don't suit at all, and personally the orange is a put off, maybe in a nice shade of blue it'd be way better

Back