• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Review My Sites

dont use blogspot, SERIOUSLY, and get some design advice, all im looking at is a blog with different content.

I second AMC's comments.

A website isn't a blog on blogspot. That doesn't count, it looks more like a spammer thing than anything else.

I agree as well, don't use blogspot and get some serious design advice. Its seriously lacking design, colors are terrible especially on white and it lacks formatting. I couldn't even read one line, it hurt my eyes so bad to even try.

Don't take offense to any of this. Before you start writing about web hosting, web design and so on, you should take the time to really learn about it. Take this as constructive criticism and buy a few books to learn from. Also, write your own articles, don't try to reword another writers work.

Not to be derogatory or anything, but all four of them are very ugly (bad colors, too many ads), and they all load slow. :(

I would have to say not good and the reasons are so.
Text is very hard to read and the design color is also to light.

If you really want to design a site you should take more time
and wait until you feel it look good. Don't just publish anything. People have to be able to read
what your offering.

Purple text on a black background is an eye-killer.
I have no idea how you can work on this heh

The colours are pretty hard to read... A lot of ads seem to be covering other ads and other text. I only clicked on the mp3 site, so that's the only one I'm commenting on. Some of your headers don't fit correctly and make it impossible to read. Your reviews could maybe be checked for proper grammar?

Edit: Please don't take this the wrong way... Take it as a way a potential reader would see your site... I'm usually nicer than the potential reader though. :p

Back