• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Review my site :)

Originally posted by Dusty
That's a small monitor, so is it like one character at a time? ;)

Haha.

Anyways, very nice site.... 9 out of 10. I am using 1024X768 and there is this huge white space... you should extend the size of the center body tables. When doing so it should also work on 800X600.

You might take a look at your site in Netscape :)
I actually opened IE to see the difference. There is a lot of blank space on the right though, maybe try a skyscraper ad until you can fill it?

That's a strange story about the Japanese woman :eek:

Comments:

- Ugh...that white middle column is too big. On the main page and in the news articles, the columns with the actual news articles only take up a little bit of that white space. Overall, I think the white looks terrible over the black background you have for the other columns. Also, that "Exclusive section probably isn't necessary. It looks quite bad on your website.

- On the individual menu pages, I see that the text/tables take up the entire white space. Unfortunately, the white space is far too big and therefore, much of the text looks crammed with the left column. Also, because everything is squished to the left, it leaves a lot of empty space on the right side of the middle section. Refer to #1 for suggestions.

- The bad websites section is extremely funny, but I suggest you get rid of it before you get in HUGE trouble. :) Not taking off any points for this, though...

- I seriously recommend you use real images for the titles of the menus. The big bold black text does not look very professional, and an image could better suit your purpose and match the theme of your site.

- News and Briefs are two separate links? I also suggest you combine "Write" and "Contact". You don't need two separate pages for two simple features.

- Great articles with humor! Not enough in quantity though...

- Advertisement looks REALLY BAD against your green stripe background.

Overall: 78%

Back