• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Review my site if you have ie 4.0 or later, best with 5.5, no 6.0 please

here is the url www.hentaitheme.com
I quit update, so there's not much on the site.

Must use Internet Explorer 4.0 or later, best with version 5.5, no 6.0 please.

I'm trying to find a free host with cgi support and no forced banner and popup. I can add the ad banner manually if nessasary, server sided auto insertion to my webpage will just totally mess up my site. If anyone can offer me, I don't need alot of space, just about 25mb to store some html and image files and my ubb msg board. The site is going to be anime related, game cheat codes, emulators and rom translations, 2 snes roms I wanna translate, Der Langrissser and Radical Dreamers. Please contact me at webmaster@hentaitheme.com or icq 41200504 if you know where I can get the webhost, please don't ask me to make website for you cuz I'm a full time student and I don't even have enough time for my own site.

Last edited:
All of your images except for the ICQ status indicator are broken.

You used too many annoying JavaScripts... like no right click etc.

And hentai SUCKS, and how can you say that's not a hentai site?!?!?!?! :mad::mad::mad: I only went to review it because of what you claimed in your signature. (Sorry to disappoint your hornyness, it's not a hentai site.
)

Is it in any way related to animetheme.com or are you just linking to the site?

too boring

do something more with tables or whatever

way to many pop-ups and please make only ONE splash page..... ppfff
the closing javascript is very annoying

Ahh... you didn't know?

can't you tell the broken image is cuz my webhost problem? ahh.. you don't know... that's ok. and yes, it is related to animetheme, I'm don't link to other website, I hate the popups too, but what can I do about it? my webhost suck...

Last edited:
Try a paid host... oh right, you don't have money for that. I am sure tera-byte.com could fit your needs, since it is low-cost. Worldzone is good too.

sure..

my home boy's hosting my site for free, if I would've sign up for paid hosting, I would be end up paying monthly, I could've save that up for a ps2 game

Last edited by a moderator:
I cleaned up the last post and users are once again reminded to read the rules. Personal attacks are not allowed:
2. Personal attacks are not allowed. This includes harassments, flames, trolling and other forms of annoying behaviour.

If you can't handle yourselves professionally please don't bother posting as I only give out so many warnings before I get sick of editing out personal attacks.

then don't edit, let people read the original shit. nobody's telling you to edit personal attacks, you the one volunteer so stop complainning, I don't edit msg on my board cuz it saves me the time and hassal. you will see no msg on my board cuz I just moved my site to a new host and had to start everything fresh, this will be my last post here, I don't have time to post all day to idiots who wanna start shit.

lol, all I said in my post was that you need to pay for hosting if you don't want the stuff you were asking for. Given, a may have said it rudely but I am sick of 13 year olds coming on the board just to post like 4 messages so they can get some traffic.

Mekhu

If I didn't censor your post then I didn't have a direct problem with it. :)

Your post might have been on the edge of the rules but I don't believe you outright attacked anyone so I left it as it was.

where do i begin...

-too many splash screens (even one is too much)
-broken image links
-first rule of www broken, do not tell people which browser they should use, it is their decision what browser they should use.
-colors contrast too much
-some images to long to load (even on 1024/512 DSL)
-attacking the reviewers who were trying to help you out.

Back