• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Review my site FotoRack.com

Mr.X

Hello friends

Please review my site FotoRack.com
Any comments or advices would be great help to me.
First leme say what i want-
I have read in some posts that image hosting site design should be as compact (like photobucket :tired2: ) as possible BUT i don't really know how to do it :confused4 :confused4
Total page size is 166k

Please post ur comments :)

Also if possible also review http://areyoublogging.com :wink2:

I see more ads then page content.

166k page is going to load slow for a 56k user.

The menu up the top looks good.

Thanks a lot Ryza 4the review& sorry 4my late to urs:(
Actually i am offering 3type of image hosting & i want to show abit of every version on main page.Thats why size is too big...But now i have modified it a bit.Now plz review www.fotorack.com again.....

the background makes the text look... cluttered. change it to a simple white or cream (or vry light colour). The info is too much info, see if you can have an option to hide and show it (if you can).

It looks very plain and stuff but like the others, straight to the point which is good for a site like that. Keep up the good work.

Thanks a lot 'the moose' & 'Romeo18' for reviwing my site.I will see what i can do to improve the look..
Thanks once again

Regards,
Mr.X

Ok friends, now there is only 728x90 ad & page size is reduced to 99k....:)
Anymore suggestions???

hmm i think it was the other ad that should have stayed... Change the background to a solid colour, not a texture.

HALO2MAN said:
cool. but the 30 day>trash is kinda not kool.
Hi HALO2MAN
Its not 30day>thrash...it is 60days no view>thrash!
This is just because ppl upload same images many times to this type of instant image hosting & this limitation is to remove those junk images.
To avoid deletion just signup for a free/paid account at any of FotoRack.com version :biggrin2:
There is no views/deletion limitation to registered users!
& coming soon a brand new feature send your images hosted with FotoRack.com as fully customized ecard for free :)

Last edited:
i like where your going with fotorak, itsa a very formal look. almost like a picture album. however, i would change the header, it doesnt seem to fit thr page.

i really like the layout on areyoublogging.com its very brite and inviting.

i wish you luck with both.

madboy1862 said:
i like where your going with fotorak, itsa a very formal look. almost like a picture album. however, i would change the header, it doesnt seem to fit thr page.

i really like the layout on areyoublogging.com its very brite and inviting.

i wish you luck with both.
Thanks a lot for your comments :banana:
I have noted down your suggestion also, i will try to make a another one that suit:)
Enjoy quality+free service from RJM2, Inc.

Back