• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Review my site 2.0

Dini

Blitzkrieg Bopin'
NLC
www.shoutcasti.com

I made some changes to my site. I need ALL the suggestions you have so please take a look!

I also need someone to help me finnish it, so if you're willing to help pleae PM me :)

for your plan layouts I would choose a lite grey font color and also a light grey background where the white portion is, it just seems to bright, that might help tone it down a bit.

center the layout
forum integration

AvailNetworks said:
for your plan layouts I would choose a lite grey font color and also a light grey background where the white portion is, it just seems to bright, that might help tone it down a bit.

center the layout
forum integration

I may use the gray font color and background, but I like layout on the left.. I wil center it and see how it goes.

If anyone can help me with the forum integration I would really apreciate it

it is very usual on web to find websites with two columns or three...
i think users expect such designs as standard.
better to make this site as two column with some right or left side column.
also increase font size.
All links are with orange color.
"August 14/2006: The new stage of SHOUTcasti" this text is given in orange color. so the visitor expects this text to be a link. but this is not!!!

antispyware said:
it is very usual on web to find websites with two columns or three...
i think users expect such designs as standard.
better to make this site as two column with some right or left side column.
also increase font size.
All links are with orange color.
"August 14/2006: The new stage of SHOUTcasti" this text is given in orange color. so the visitor expects this text to be a link. but this is not!!!

hey, good call!

I'm working on all suggestions, thanks guys!

This doesn't happen to be the same type of shoutcast used in professional gaming matchs is it?

I hear alot about this on Gamesurge when I idle it with my team.

Escalus said:
This doesn't happen to be the same type of shoutcast used in professional gaming matchs is it?

I hear alot about this on Gamesurge when I idle it with my team.

Yes, it's the same thing. Some use SHOUTcast, some use TeamSpeak.

Anyway, anyone know how to center a CSS Div box? :confused4

Oh, I noticed you have his site in your sig.
But what date is Monday. Few days ago it was also Monday, and three days later it will be Monday again. :p

Back