• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

review my music site please

shararti

this is a search engine based on media files. it will let you search for your favorite music and lets you download it directly. you can also listen it before you download so u know its the right song u r looking for. please review it. it will help me improve it www.tuzic.com

It's an ad and a cloud, oh and in there somewhere is a box you can type into.

Also if this is downloading do you mean it downloads copyrighted files?

its a search engine, it just search for files and show it to u, which u can download or listen. its NOT intended for illegal downloads!

I don't like it... and Decker, from what I saw, it just shows youtube vids and such.

make it simpler, but more modern. Take a clue from google. They have a nice looking logo, and a box.... with a couple links.

In your case, I'd make the search box smaller, include less "recently searched items" and don't highlight on rollover.

Also, on the results page, make it easier on the eyes by making the items themselves a bit bigger, and maybe only displaying the first 15 results.

Is it me, or does the whole engine feed off esnips? esnips has sorta disabled downloadings on a whole all of a sudden a short while back, so it kinda makes it impossible to download any MP3s off it already.

Is it me, or does the whole engine feed off esnips? esnips has sorta disabled downloadings on a whole all of a sudden a short while back, so it kinda makes it impossible to download any MP3s off it already.

not whole engine, esnips is part of the search, the results usually come from 5,6 sites.

I like the idea and I give it a +, I agree with what others say about the design, it has to be more user friendly as its not the only thing you would look at. Do you have an email where I could contact you in. I might be interested in some deals with you.

Regards,

Congrats, I deem your site bookmark worthy. The only suggestion I have is get rid of the intrusive top banner on the first page. Maybe, just use side banners. I searched for a rare artist, Roxette, and it turned up 19 results!

thanks everyone for your review. i'm currently working on a new design as you guys commented :)

I like the idea and I give it a +, I agree with what others say about the design, it has to be more user friendly as its not the only thing you would look at. Do you have an email where I could contact you in. I might be interested in some deals with you.

Regards,

x[at]tuzic[dot]com

even if you intend it not to be for illegal downloads, try saying that in a court.
nowhere do you have a disclaimer and a terms of use.

Congrats, I deem your site bookmark worthy. The only suggestion I have is get rid of the intrusive top banner on the first page. Maybe, just use side banners. I searched for a rare artist, Roxette, and it turned up 19 results!

Your obviously very young and stupid, or old and thick for the rare part and the rest is just silly self affirmation.

Back