• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Review My Hosting Site

Getting better.

Main thing first!
Those cpanel apache ect images at the bottom are screwed. Remove that white :O

Heres a few friendly suggestions for ya.
Bold the navbar font and stick a | or draw a 1px dark green line between each (to make buttons)
The text in the menu and content area needs to be at the top of the tables, not 1/2 way down.
Remove the stroke around the content box, or at least continue it around the corners.
Allign your navbar and header 3px more to the left. ATM they hang off the right side.

Good luck :)

you should learn to utilize slicing properly. a lot of times, and in this case, you have a ton of images that are duplicates, just different widths. for instance, where your main content is that has the gray back with the slight gradient on the sides. to create that, all you really needed to do was slice it one of two ways. to be extra simple, i will explain the easiest way. you obviously have a fixed width. so, what you should have done was take a 1px high crop of the background, like this...

gray-back.jpg

and set it in a div and told it to repeat-y, like this...
HTML:
<div style="background: url(gray-back.jpg) repeat-y;">put all content and everything in this div</div>

also, to get the rounded corners where you have the page content display can be done in a similar way, but, i dont have time to go into that. your menu can use the same concept. there is no need to have normal looking text as an image, especially with no rollover. you should have just set the background image, and then put the links using an un-organized list, and set the css for the li to...

ul {margin: 0; padding: 0; list-style-type: none;}
ul li {display: inline;}
ul li a {display: block;}

HTML:
<ul>
<li>home</li>
<li>shared hosting</li>
<li>link</li>
<li>link</li>
<li>link</li>
<li>link</li>
</ul>
you can add more to the li css like padding, width, margin, etc to get the proper spacing.

i hope that this helps you in your future design projects. good luck

Hi mate, nice try but it really needs to be cleaned up. if you would like some help then give us a shout on live chat and ill get our web designer to give you some free pointers.
if you would like a template then give us a shout also as we have a few that you can work on

Back