• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Review my HBBIO site

Jerome_42o

I have never coded in my life lmfao, thank god for dreamweaver. None the less here is my site http://hbbio.com

This site is basically an platform to advertise sites I am affiliated with. I want your honest opinion of what you feel when you visit this site. Do you feel it might be to crowded or?

Let me know either way :) Thanks!
Jeremy

Looks like no real content, just a way for you to spam a bunch of referral links.

With that said, there's only 4ish links active, if you made that design from scratch yourself, nice try.

So you wanted to say that it is coded on your own script. Please do not get offrended but web site do not have any content to review

As everyone previously have mentioned, it needs more content, I must agree. But to do what we are supposed to be doing (reviewing your design) I like it, it is a basic fair design. I would suggest putting a mouse over effect on your header menu links, that would just add some Shazam to your site.

Please contact the billing/support department as soon as possible on billing[at]justhost.com. account suspended . i can give you an review but for what ? :)

I like how you used the contrast of the blue and the lighter color. Also that alert icon usage is brilliant!

Back