• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Review my Godaddy coupons site

Wayy too many advertisements. Don't split up the content with Google's ads. If you have a lot more written on each page, you could get away with it, but not with only 1-2 paragraphs per page.

Also, maybe shorten the header to simply "GoDaddy Coupons"? When you have that whole sentence, and then the description below it, it's kind of redundant and seems cluttered.

Last edited:
completely agree with ben.. site deisng is nice.. but you need to play around with the ad placements...

Great site. No adverts, sweet deals. Phenomenal. I might have to go buy a info now... Awesome job.

Joey

design = wordpress template
content = a few coupons, okay
ads = remove hostgator and right skyscraper

Honestly, I think it's fine just the way it is. The primary goal is to drive advertising revenue, and you've done a good job of setting the site up to do that.

I would leave it just like it is, and start to focus on SEO-ing it really well. In another year, you should be making a nice haul with it. :)

Back