• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Review my forum..

He's probably trying to be smart and uses mozilla :)

The static background thing doesn't work with mozilla, I think there *may* be a way which does, but I'm not sure! It looks good in IE... but some of the other effects such as the transparent table background doesn't work in mozilla either :)

Yeah, i'm using IE6 as well, if you call static background an effect then yes, i see it..

More of just an annoying html code to me then an ''effect''

And mozilla is nice but just too damn slow

When everyone talking about the 'effects' in this thread, they probably refers to that transparency effect (IE only, other browsers will show opaque background). Which is cool but ruined by the background image.

Juggalo = Fan of Insane Clown Posse

(thats a very basic way of saying it, I don't feel like going into everything that a juggalo is and stands for)

Well thanks for your thoughs. I'm going to be changing a few things I think will help. I might be use a whole new skin, who knows. Thanks anyways :D

The images and colors look excellent, but they are apparently causing some lag on the page. You also need to make it look less like an Invisionboard. :)

90%

Back