• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Review My Design

iTriss

Hello
I have recently Launched iTriss.com, a free Web Hosting service.
I know many people here do not really like LayeredPanel and many discussions tend to go offtrack and people start discussing how bad LP is.
What I am looking for here is your expert comments on the design of the website. Please tell me any changes that you can recommend to be made to the design or to the website.

The URL is http://www.iTriss.com

Thanks
Ashish
iTriss.com

I like it, only thing that annoys me on the homepage are the ContextLink adverts, I've used them in the past - they're useless. You'd make little to no money from them. You'd be better off removing them and just placing a small adsense or something like that.

Also, you should create your own upgrade plans, or choose a better providor - your slogan says "made easy and reliable" but your upgrade plans are for HostGator - if they have to upgrade it's most likely down to the fact you can't support them anymore, so I doubt HostGator would be the best wise choice.

#ps; I know LayeredPanel has the ads center made already so you just place the HostGator affliate code and it does all the rest, but, I would still say change it. Perhaps even doing it for HostICan, granted they oversell too - but their plans are more reasonable (And don't limit you as much as HostGator!)

Last edited:
Its not hostgator :)
Its LunarPages. Also, I am testing the Kontera Ads. I will remove them if they do not make me a substantial amount of money.

I like it, only thing that annoys me on the homepage are the ContextLink adverts, I've used them in the past - they're useless. You'd make little to no money from them. You'd be better off removing them and just placing a small adsense or something like that.

I agree with Dynash, get rid of those ContextLinks. Apart from anything else, they're potentially leading people to other hosting sites!

I also noticed that your "umm" needs to have a capital "U", and "Ok" should be written as either "OK" or "Okay". That's being super picky, though :wink2:.

I wonder if we should just start quoting people, since everyone and their cousin and their brother owns a free webhost.

As for the design, nice job.
4/5.

Back