• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Review my completely redone site lol k???

Johnson

i love c&y
NLC
So I've completely redone my news aggregator with a totally new design and additional features. Now has a user system with controls that allow you to change the news according to your interests. Check it out and let me know what you guys think!

For what it is, it's fine. On a site where I intend to read something, I like it clear, strong text on a light background without clutter - and that's what you have.

Slick, did you code this up? Something like this would be awesome for my Android mobile ;-). Matter of fact, I'm gonna see how it looks on my Galaxy S.

EDIT: Workin good, although it kinda smushes the top header bits together. Works like a champ with the pages news effects. Maybe make a mobile version of it or an app that could serve as a wrapper. Just some ideas to increase your traffic :)

Last edited:
Slick, did you code this up? Something like this would be awesome for my Android mobile ;-). Matter of fact, I'm gonna see how it looks on my Galaxy S.

EDIT: Workin good, although it kinda smushes the top header bits together. Works like a champ with the pages news effects. Maybe make a mobile version of it or an app that could serve as a wrapper. Just some ideas to increase your traffic :)

I was going to put together a full-fledged mobile site, but only if the site gets enough interest. There is, however, a very slimmed down one www.newsverse.net/mobile but lacks the user features and doesn't work well on all phones.

Back