• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Review: Kablamo.info

Ok, I boned it up a bit with some extra features. If you submitted a site in the past hour, you'll have to submit again.

A "Did you mean" feature. Couple other small changes.

Also, you've submitted Wuenche 3 times, which will not be added, because I do not tolerate spam.

Not bad. Although the Computers and Internet category should have a subcat of "Hosting" and other things.

I'll be adding sub cats when it gets bigger. That way, I'll get to spend 3 hours moving hundreds of sites and writing a new "add site" script.

very nice, and i didnt have to resubmit. :confused4 both sites i submitted are still there. i like it. i think you should go with a more simple and clean logo. i will see if i can drup something up for you that you can choose to use if you like it. also, if you are going to make a successfull search engine and hopefully make it big, i would suggest removing the adsense. you should make your own type of advertising banners and place them there. more professional that way. :D good job on everything else though. 7.5/10

Mr. Johnson said:
I'll be adding sub cats when it gets bigger. That way, I'll get to spend 3 hours moving hundreds of sites and writing a new "add site" script.

I thought it wasn't submitted properly because you don't have a message alerting the users that the submission was actually submitted, so they'll do it a lot more than I did.

There is a message, you must have your text size set larger than normal and it runs off the page. I'll make the window bigger.

i like it, but i still say remove the google ads, and i am working on a logo for you. like i said, you can choose to use it or not when done. just thought i would try an help a bit. :D

Sure, couldn't hurt. Let me know when it's done and if I like it, I'll use it and give you a link back.

I made a new submit script, this time it's pretty. Where's that super cool logo you promised me Justin?

Back