• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Review http://jinx-ro.net

Wow, that front image sure takes a long time to load....screw it. Someone else can review the rest of the site.

That's because you're on high speed. 5 seconds on high speed is still a long load time. The image is about 200kb, which is extremely large for a logo.

ok, besides the logo, the ACTUALL site, it is excellent. Put together well, professional, clean layout. Looks like a winner to me. But you should get rid of the forum option and just link it directly to the one located on your server, and leave the free one behind.

LiquidGoat said:
Wow, that front image sure takes a long time to load....screw it. Someone else can review the rest of the site.

Get better isp or upgrade ur existing aol dial up account, cause site took me less than 1 second to load.

Plus nice black layout and good overall .

i think the first page loaded quick, but personally, i would get rid of that page, or make it look like the rest. other than that, your actual site looks great.

Back