• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Review: Funny Pictures, Videos and Online Games site.

john874

Hi,

Could you please review my site. It is a large site that includes funny pictures, funny and extreme videos, free online games, plus much more.

The site is: http://pictures.simplysearch4it.com which will take you directly to the pictures section of the site.

If you want to also review other sections of the site then please use the main nav menu up the top.

All comments are welcome, good and bad.

Thanks!

Looks ok. I think everything is laid out well enough to serve it purpose. I wish the pictures were larger and there were less talking ads.

Maybe a width selector or some sort, giving the user the option to switch between a fluid layout and a set width layout.

Thanks for the review.

The images that you probably saw were the thumbnails as if you click on each little image it will then take you to a page where the larger image is. Some of them are rather small, but there are also some larger ones aswell.

Also, I have the ads so that I can pay for the site. I have disabled all of the talking and flashing ads, but it seems that the networks that I use are not doing their job properly and have missed them ads out.

I may email them about this.

Yeah, I don't mind the banner ads. I just don't like unwanted sounds. :)
I think I got past the thumbnails, I guess I just happend across a few of the smaller ones.

On another forum, I asked about 2 weeks ago and someone said it looks a little cluttered. I said it isn't that cluttered and it's best to look busy.

But compared to alot of other online gaming / video / funny pictures / entertainment sites, I think my site doesn't look that cluttered to some of them that I have seen.

Thanks for the comments.

Please keep them comming.

Back