• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Review BG 10.2 for me please

Disgusting, isn't it? What is that ascii art he created to +chips' honor? An upside-down *ss? :eek:

Originally posted by meow
Disgusting, isn't it? What is that ascii art he created to +chips' honor? An upside-down *ss? :eek:

lies, it was a heart.

damn meow how did you do that heart? :heart:

Originally posted by coldturkey

damn meow how did you do that heart? :heart:
Take a look in Netscape 4.7 and you will see ;)

Now back to site design please people.

I came to this thread twice in IE, and each time I did the browser crashed as soon as I scrolled down to meow's post. :mad: (I had to come back in mozilla, which is painfully slow to load, in order to type this.)

Originally posted by Hoth
I came to this thread twice in IE, and each time I did the browser crashed as soon as I scrolled down to meow's post. :mad: (I had to come back in mozilla, which is painfully slow to load, in order to type this.)

Got a review for me? :cry2:

A lot of people seem to be saying coloured scrollbars.. Well, it will have to wait until I upgrade to IE5.5.... Which will probably be soon!

Does it look too 'long' on 800x600??? :confused2

Originally posted by +chips
Got a review for me? :cry2:

The navigation frame, on the right, is a bit slow loading for me. That's more my problem than yours, every site is slow for me, but I can't find anything else to criticize. :) Except, it seems kind of out of place that the "clique" link opens up as a full page when every other link on the menu opens in the left frame.

Agree - it's hard to read because the text is shoved against the border. Those arrow pointers are a little irritating too. Apart from that it looks good. ;)

Originally posted by Hoth

The navigation frame, on the right, is a bit slow loading for me. That's more my problem than yours, every site is slow for me, but I can't find anything else to criticize. :) Except, it seems kind of out of place that the "clique" link opens up as a full page when every other link on the menu opens in the left frame.

So it isn't painfully slow, then? That's a relief :). I can't tell really, since I'm on cable...

As for the clique opening as a full page... Well, it pretty much has to; because my anti-bullfighting clique has a totally different design to the rest of my site; it won't fit into the iframes... So there's not a lot I can do about that... Would it be better to open up as a new window, do you think?
:confused2

Back