• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Review BG 10.2 for me please

Originally posted by +chips
As for the clique opening as a full page... Well, it pretty much has to; because my anti-bullfighting clique has a totally different design to the rest of my site; it won't fit into the iframes... So there's not a lot I can do about that... Would it be better to open up as a new window, do you think?
:confused2

I always like to make my off-site links open in a new window, so I'd say yes... but I'm sure a lot of people would say no.

So it isn't painfully slow, then? That's a relief :). I can't tell really, since I'm on cable...

Takes about 10-15 seconds... which, compared to a lot of sites, is fairly reasonable. (If it took that long for anything to appear it'd be a problem, but since the rest of the page is there much quicker it doesn't matter so much.)

I have all my "external" links open in a new window. So anything that I didn't create; is a new window. But since I own the anti-bullfighting clique; I figured I'd have it open just in a whole window.

Hmm; uncertain now.

I find it odd how coloured scrollbars are such a hot commodity right now...

anyway, the things that load in the left I-frame are a little ----ed up and some of the pictures are bigger than the frame itself...you get the idea.

Originally posted by Blank Verse
anyway, the things that load in the left I-frame are a little ----ed up and some of the pictures are bigger than the frame itself...you get the idea.

Actually......No, I don't... Screenie? :confused2

Back