• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Review a new Graphics/Animation Site --- please someone...!?

coolboy00s

Dont expect too high of this website made by a 13 years old boy... OK??
Anyway, please review http://www.stupidanimation.com for me will ya? I am trying to make a website where people can submit their creativity that they make (Flash Movit, Director/Shockwave, Real Player (RAM, RA etc)..)
Thanks...
Regards,
Coolboy00s

At approx 6pm this evening (Nov 27th) there has been a disk error.
We are trying to recover files from a damaged disk, however, it would be advisable at this stage to reupload your files as quickly as possible.

Many apoligies for the problems that this may cause.

i just find this page... ;)

looks like your hoster has some problems...

nothing is in your web site from the time i posted, portland had a big @$$ crash if your using them which you might be then hope you backed up

you should prolly center the top banner area so it is in line with the body of the page. or align the body left. other than that, i like the site and the flash banner is pretty cool

Finaly got in!

Nice flashy title! Now for my nitty-gritty assesment I think you need (like imation said) to center the heading or left the body so it looks beter on high-res browsers.

Also, I was confused by those side things, eg. "Anti Pokemon Games >" I couldn't click it, and was deeply dissapointed :(

Besides that I still think it needs 'something else', not sure what though... hmmm... but, still a damn good site!

Back