• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Review a design for me, please :D

Excellent!

It seems I am getting somewhere! :cool:

I have changed it around a bit more now (http://toefur.com/test/new.html). I wan to have those little boxes on the right, do they look okay there?

I have plans to do a nicer logo (if anything I do can be considered nice) a bit later on when i am more ready for it (I read once that it is best to do graphics last), so that one is there for now just as a sort of guideline.

Personally, I think the whole thing is just a liiiittle too blue. I think I need another colour in there somewhere. But I don't know what, where, or how. Suggestions?

Any other suggestions on how I can improve this new design would be greatly appreciated.

Feel free to tell me to change this or that, and change them again, then again, until it all looks nice. :cool:

New.html is just too busy for me, there's too much stuff crammed into too small of a space. Index4.html isn't bad, but I still like the first one the most. I don't see why so many don't like it. I would make the content table bigger, though. There's a lot of unused space to the left of it.

I might use the original design for another site, but I have decided to use this new one for the site in question.

I agree that it does look like there is too much stuff crammed into a small space. How can I fix this? What about if I get rid of the little boxes on the right?

Originally posted by Giancarlo

No it is not bad.... but it is not... good. I would give it a 6.5 out of 10 overall.

Sometimes, I produce sites that just aren't great either. :(

I do too... It's only normal I guess... No one is totally perfect..........

The last layout you designed(http://toefur.com/test/new.html):

Comments:
-Looks cool, but I hope you put more graphics when the content is up. I won't rate on graphics this time because you will have pretty low marks for that.
-Slightly slower speed than majority of the sites

Organised: 920/1000
Design: 930/1000
Speed: 900/1000

Overall(Including Speed): 917/1000, 92%
Overall(Excluding Speed): 925/1000, 93%

Back