• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

review 2

it's nice but it lacks that little extra to be a professional template for a hosting company
- and there should be an image too somewhere on top

I don't really like it. Its not a template that fits with a hosting company. Don't misunderstand me, its nice but it doesn't fit.

It's ok, but you should really change the font of your images (logo, menu) to something more serious :)

For the rest it seems ok, good color use..

How can they be copyrighted when they publish them on the net for everyone to see and so many are anonymous anyway???

do not you understand the internet?

anything can be copyrighted assuming YOU made it - whether or not it ends up on Google Image Search or not - you own the copyright - and if it is on Google - that means you give them the right to use it - and if you want it removed - ask google to remove it

i'm sure all the pics on ur site are copyrighted - but no one will do anything about it...

Back