• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

reseller's order!

CyberWing
DataPacket
DonHost
FastHost

There you go, nearly in the reverse order in which you listed them. :D

I want to ask you is DataPacket good? is their uptime at least good? trhey say 100% uptime, but is it like 99.9 % uptime in real life with them? Thanks

Datapacket seems online all the time. You may want to check their TOS, as there is no such thing as unlimited space, and especially not bandwidth.

Originally posted by UndercoverHost
what do u mean? They got oc-12 connection!!! Anything else. LOL.

no they have not

They connect to MCI / Worldcom , Sprint , Cable and Wireless , Verio.

There located in a shared NOC with shared connections.

each connection is either DS3 or OC3

Originally posted by Hayama-kun
Datapacket seems online all the time. You may want to check their TOS, as there is no such thing as unlimited space, and especially not bandwidth.

I don't see anything in the TOS about bandwidth or space limits.....

Originally posted by HTML-Guru

I don't see anything in the TOS about bandwidth or space limits.....

As far a data-transfer limits or space limits ... they don't worry about that .. its only CPU which may cause a problem .. like if you cause the server to go really really slow.

AS for data-tranfer .. they probally buy that at $0.20 per GB and as for space ... really cheap .. to buy in bulk.

Originally posted by Archbob
I've heard many people get ripped off by datapackets.

Yes , they've been having problems with billing which is why the moved from Credit card payment.

But the service is very good.

I think leethosting.com is hosted by datapacket too. I mean I have leethosting.com's account and its fast and good. The only problem is if u are connected to FTP account and if you aren;t using it it automaticly disconnects u after like 10-20 sec. But if u are using it then its ok. I hope dapapacket is hosting leethosting.com for real!

Back