• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Reseller

Red_wolf_17

Hello ,

i want to open a free reseller sites for my friends and want to put google ads on their sites

so i need
space: 10-15GB
bw:50GB

please i need a reliable hosting , with a good support.

Give me your price Monthly please wanna try it for 1 month if its good..

Thanks

Hello,

We can offer you our Reseller Start package. Idel for free hosters or package to host friends and so.

15 GB of web space
150 GB of bandwidth
cPanel/WHM
Unlimited Features
Free Nameservers

19.99 dollars per month!

Use coupon FELWEB and get 50% OFF your first payment today.

ORDER NOW

As for support we offer 24/7 support on tickets and emails, and we offer live support at:
MSN: felweb@felweb.net
Gtalk: felwebnet@gmail.com

Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Hello ,

i want to open a free reseller sites for my friends and want to put google ads on their sites

so i need
space: 10-15GB
bw:50GB

please i need a reliable hosting , with a good support.

Give me your price Monthly please wanna try it for 1 month if its good..

Thanks

Hello,

I was wondering if you would consider VPS Hosting packages as an option which will provide you with more features when compared to a reseller hosting account. You will have complete access over the vps hosting whereas this is not the case with a reseller hosting package.

Let us know if you are interested.

Regards

Hello,

MiloFi Hosting could provide the following Hosting Plan for your needs:

-------------------------------------
Package Bronze
+ Webspace: 25GB
+ Bandwidth: 150GB
+ Price: $12
+ Order Now!

-------------------------------------

You can read more information at our Reseller Hosting Packages page.

Fast Ticket, E-Mail, Live, Forum and MSN Support is currently offered.

Don't hesitate to ask for Custom Plans!

MiloFi Hosting has had zero negative reviews. We make sure that all Customers are happy by providing quick and efficient Support, which makes us proud to tell everyone. You can see some of the Testimonials we've received from our Testimonials Page.

If you have any more questions or require Support, you can use the Support methods on the Contacts page.

Thank you for your interest, you won't be disappointed.

Inspirit Networks can help, we've got 24/7/365 support whenever you need it and we'll give you a 2 week trial on whether you want it or not.

We offer a full 30 day money back guarantee.

Our Offer:

15GB Disk Space
150GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Features
CPanel/WHM 11
Private Nameservers
Free billing system (if paid for one year)
$15 / Month

If you buy before 10 August then you get 25% off with coupon code: SUMMERLUVIN

Contact us if you want to know more information.

Inspirit Networks - http://www.inspiritnetworks.com

Last edited:
DigitalWorldHost can offer you our Tier 2 Master Reseller plan. A master reseller plan will allow you to offer resellers to your clients!

Tier 2 Master Reseller - BW: 50 GB; HD: 12.5 GB for only $5.00/month [click here to order]
Tier 3 Master Reseller - BW: 100 GB; HD: 25 GB for only $8.00/month [click here to order]
Tier 4 Master Reseller - BW: 150 GB; HD: 37.5 GB for only $10.50/month [click here to order]
***One Time Setup Charge of $2.00***

What's included:
Master Reseller Rights
cPanel 11, WHM, Fantastico Deluxe
Custom Nameservers
1 Dedicated IP [Tier 2 and up]

Why Us?
1) online for over 2.5 years [since October of 2005];
2) have kept a 99.64% uptime through this time;
3) and have zero negative public reviews (any problems have been resolved to the satisfaction of both parties in private).

Read our reviews and uptime at http://www.webhostingstuff.com/company/DigitalWorldHost.html

You can upgrade at any time to a higher plan [view plans]. If you have any more questions please contact sales@digitalworldhost.com or me personally.

Last edited:
security issues lol ? from where :eek3:

ok Thanks went with Pc-core.net / but I liked DigitalWorldHost offers :) Maybe will try Him for the next Month.

Thanks

Apparently you have never heard of people abusing the resources, sending out mass emails, and rooting the server via a shell script?

Forgive me if I am wrong, but I call that a security risk

Apparently you have never heard of people abusing the resources, sending out mass emails, and rooting the server via a shell script?

Forgive me if I am wrong, but I call that a security risk

:) lol do you know me? how do u know that i use shell lol ? i don't :lol: , abusing Resources , really do u know me? :lol: or confused with some1 else??

Thanks T^2 but $5Month for 12.5Gb is very cheap will i have a good support? and can i sell resellers?

Thanks

Yup, all our reseller plans come with Master Reseller Rights. We do our very best to ensure you the best support we can. We offer a 4:1 ratio of bandwidth to space on all of our plans, something that is not common in the market.

If you have any more questions please let us know.

Regards,

Tang

:) lol do you know me? how do u know that i use shell lol ? i don't :lol: , abusing Resources , really do u know me? :lol: or confused with some1 else??

I don't think he was talking about you in particular. These are security risks that are common if you offer free hosting. People try to abuse your free service by sending out mass emails, or the like.

hello,

we can provide you the following reseller package

Small Reseller Hosting
10 GB Disk Space
50 GB BandwidthTransfer
200 Domains Hosted
Free Setup

We provide 24/7 support and daily backup.

Our monthly price is $9.99

For any issues or concerns please contact us

Thanks and Regards,
The Addora Team

Back