• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Reseller

gyrbo

Allied Squad Trooper
NLC
I need a reseller host. I'm looking for one that has PHP/MySQL, domainhosting(unlimited) for 20$ or less.

Code:
		Price	Space		Transfer	ppMB	ppGB
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
MC Host
   - Plan1	$35	1 000MB		8GB		0,035	4,375
   - Plan2	$40	1 000MB		10GB		0,04	4

Ecommerce Discovery
    - Plan 1	$35	1 200MB		15GB		0,029	2,333

Servus.ws
    - RP-01	$32,95	1 000MB		5GB		0,033	6,59

Splash Host
    - Starter	$20	500MB		5GB		0,04	4
    - Bronze	$35	1 000MB		10GB		0,035	3,5
I'm thinking about using ecommercediscovery. Any opinions?

Last edited:
cedant

Hi there

Check out www.cedant.com as they seems to offer good reseller package with different options. They require 29.00$ per month, but their domain registration fees for reselling are very cheap.

I am thinking of making use of their reselling package, as I hosted quite a few of my domains with them and find them very reliable with minimum downtime. Their support is also great.

I am not an affiliate of them, but am just giving you my opinion.

Please let me know what you think, once you checked them out, please!

Pieter

Last edited:
Unfortunantly, that's not the kind of reselleing I had in mind.
I'm looking (looked) for bulk reselling. I wanna make my own plans.
I'm gonna use www.cyberwings.com now, they offer verry low price plans with a plesk control panel.

www.cahostnet.com

Ask for "custom cut" reseller plan. If you can get by with 200mb space and 10GB transfer for starters, chances are that Ben will offer you a plan under 20$/month. You can then upgrade to the RS500 anytime.

trekchick

Originally posted by HTML-Guru

I am not affiliated with them, I am just giving you the url. I'm planning to go with them soon so, if you choose them, tell me what you think.
This is what I think:

Disk Storage Unmetered
Data Transfer Unmetered

I also suggest reading some of the horror stories over at WHT before jumping with DPN.

Back