• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Reseller/ with shell request

polieleos7777

I am looking for a sponsor who can give me a reseller account:

Space : (less than 30 GB, with overselling)
Bandwith: (less than 300 posts, with overselling)

Can do anything in return-.

SSH is heavily appreciated.

I did not get any reseller tho. Triecd contacting many hosts with no luck. They keep asking "What will you use it for?". Learn to ask better questions and give hints first. Mmh.

@polieleos7777
it is normal that they ask u such question,
coz giving out a hosting account with shell access do have risk to them.
hosters wouldn't want someone to run an irc bot in their server

I did not get any reseller tho. Triecd contacting many hosts with no luck. They keep asking "What will you use it for?". Learn to ask better questions and give hints first. Mmh.

Hosts are giving you big for getting nothing from you in return. What is the meaning of it if you can't answer their question at least? And of course it's a risk for the host as said by the CS Squad.

If you can't mention the reason, stop looking for a free host. Paid hosts will not ask questions from you. So go with them without wasting time.

to be honest, sometimes, paid host will also ask you question if they see what you are doing with the account looks suspicious.

Yes there are many hosts including mine that could give you shell if you know what your doing and are willing to tell us.

Back