• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Reseller request

kjuzhe

Hello, I need a reseller WHM, i own my little free web hosting company and it's doing great currently i have forum with 13 hosted members and they are hosted on my paid reseller, so is there anyone that can offer me some reseller package for 5-6 users 10 max? and post requierments just no post2host thanks :D:beer:

FreeWHM.org

its hard to find free whm reseller without anything u give,
in FreeWHM.org we can provide you with

Bronze Reseller Plan

Disk Space : 1,024 MB
Bandwidth : 10,240 MB
cPanel Accounts : 10
Addon Domains : 10
Subdomains : 10
Parked Domains : 10
MySQL5 Databases : 10

Required :
Setup :10 Posts
Monthly :5 Posts

you can check our reseller plans here

Last edited:
Well, if WHM is not required I can offer you the following:

10GB RAID-10 Protected disk quota;
25GB Monthly Transfer;
Direct Admin with Softaculous;
30 domain limit with 50 subdomains and 50 of every feature;
No ads or post2host.

I am also willing to convert your cpanel accounts (if you have any) so they can work with direct admin. My personal experience with the conversion script is that it works accept for mysql needing to be manually added back in.

If you decide to go with me, PM me the username you want and the primary domain you want to use for your hosting.

Well, if WHM is not required I can offer you the following:

10GB RAID-10 Protected disk quota;
25GB Monthly Transfer;
Direct Admin with Softaculous;
30 domain limit with 50 subdomains and 50 of every feature;
No ads or post2host.

I am also willing to convert your cpanel accounts (if you have any) so they can work with direct admin. My personal experience with the conversion script is that it works accept for mysql needing to be manually added back in.

If you decide to go with me, PM me the username you want and the primary domain you want to use for your hosting.

PMed :angel:

U can visit http://www.b88.in we offer

FREE RESELLER

* 500 MB of premium storage
* 5 GB Transfer
* UNLIMITED Accounts creator
* No Ads
* Unlimited Host domain
* Unlimited Database
* cPanel/Fantastico
* FREE
* Private NS